CT-IPEH-002213Regular price £242.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The PCAN-Router DR has two High-speed CAN channels. Their bit rate is adjusted with a rotary switch on the device front. The module forwards the message traffic bi-directionally 1:1 between both connected CAN busses.
The ports of the device are isolated against each other and against the power supply with at least 500 V. Furthermore, CAN 1 has a separation voltage of up to 5 kV conforming with IEC 60601-1. With its DIN rail casing and the support of the extended temperature range, the module is suitable for use in an industrial environment.
Just like the PCAN-Router in the aluminum casing, the PCAN-Router DR can be freely programmed. A corresponding development package is included in the scope of supply.
The transfer of the firmware via CAN requires a PEAK CAN interface.
- NXP LPC21 series microcontroller (16/32-bit ARM CPU)
- 32 kbyte EEPROM
- Two High-speed CAN channels (ISO 11898-2)
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B
- NXP PCA82C251 CAN transceiver
- Bit rates from 5 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s, adjustable with a rotary switch
- Reset of the device with a push button
- Switchable termination for each CAN channel
- Status indication via LEDs for the module status, both CAN channels, and the power supply
- Connections for CAN, RS-232, and power supply via 4-pole screw-terminal strips (Phoenix)
- CAN 1 is isolated up to 5 kV against CAN 2, RS-232, and the power supply (compliant with IEC 60601-1)
- CAN 2 and RS-232 are isolated with 500 V against each other and against the power supply
- Plastic casing (width: 22.5 mm) for mounting on a DIN rail (DIN EN 60715 TH35)
- Voltage supply from 8 to 30 V
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- RS-232 connector for serial data transfer (reserved for future use)
- New firmware can be loaded via CAN interface