PCAN-Router DRRegular price£322.30 Sale price Pricing excludes VAT.
Shipping cost calculated in checkout.
Some of our products are on varied lead times, For confirmation on when you can expect your order to arrive, please call in and speak to one of our experts.
Our team are available from 9:00am - 5:00pm on +44(0) 1234 247 176 and will be happy to discuss any questions.
Pickup currently unavailable
The PCAN-Router DR has two High-speed CAN channels. Their bit rate is adjusted with a rotary switch on the device front. The module forwards the message traffic bi-directionally 1:1 between both connected CAN busses.
The ports of the device are isolated against each other and against the power supply with at least 500 V. Furthermore, CAN 1 has a separation voltage of up to 5 kV conforming with IEC 60601-1. With its DIN rail casing and the support of the extended temperature range, the module is suitable for use in an industrial environment.
Just like the PCAN-Router in the aluminum casing, the PCAN-Router DR can be freely programmed. A corresponding development package is included in the scope of supply.
The transfer of the firmware via CAN requires a PEAK CAN interface.
- NXP LPC21 series microcontroller (16/32-bit ARM CPU)
- 32 kbyte EEPROM
- Two High-speed CAN channels (ISO 11898-2)
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B
- NXP PCA82C251 CAN transceiver
- Bit rates from 5 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s, adjustable with a rotary switch
- Reset of the device with a push button
- Switchable termination for each CAN channel
- Status indication via LEDs for the module status, both CAN channels, and the power supply
- Connections for CAN, RS-232, and power supply via 4-pole screw-terminal strips (Phoenix)
- CAN 1 is isolated up to 5 kV against CAN 2, RS-232, and the power supply (compliant with IEC 60601-1)
- CAN 2 and RS-232 are isolated with 500 V against each other and against the power supply
- Plastic casing (width: 22.5 mm) for mounting on a DIN rail (DIN EN 60715 TH35)
- Voltage supply from 8 to 30 V
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- RS-232 connector for serial data transfer (reserved for future use)
- New firmware can be loaded via CAN interface
- PCAN-Router DR in DIN rail plastic casing
- Mating connectors for both CAN channels, RS-232, and power supply (Phoenix Contact MSTB 2,5/4-ST BK - 1756298)
- Windows® development package with GCC ARM Embedded, flash program, and programming examples
- Manual in PDF format