CT-IPEH-004080Regular price £280.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD allows the connection of PCI/104-Express systems to CAN and CAN FD busses. The PCI/104-Express specification establishes PCI Express for the PC/104 form factor wherewith up to four cards can be stacked. Based on this, standardized modular embedded systems such as industrial PCs can be realized. The CAN bus is connected via 9-pin D-Sub connectors to the supplied slot brackets. There is a galvanic isolation between the computer and the CAN side up to 500 Volts. The card is available as a single, dual, or four-channel version.
The new CAN FD standard (CAN with Flexible Data rate) is primarily characterized by higher bandwidth for data transfer. The maximum of 64 data bytes per CAN FD frame (instead of 8 so far) can be transmitted with bit rates up to 12 Mbit/s. CAN FD is downward-compatible to the CAN 2.0 A/B standard, thus CAN FD nodes can be used in existing CAN networks. However, in this case the CAN FD extensions are not applicable.
The monitor software PCAN-View and the programming interface PCAN-Basic for the development of applications with CAN connection are included in the scope of supply and support the new standard CAN FD.
ISO / Non-ISO CAN FD:
Since the first implementations of CAN FD, the protocol has been improved and is now included in the standard ISO 11898-1. The revised CAN FD standard is not compatible with the original protocol.
Scope of Supply
- PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD card
- Slot bracket with D-Sub connector(s) for the CAN bus (two for the four-channel version)
- Device drivers for Windows® 10, 8.1 and Linux (32/64-Bit)
- CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® Details ...
- Programming interface PCAN-Basic for developing applications with CAN connection Details ...
- Programming interfaces for standardized protocols from the automotive sector
- Manual in PDF format