PCAN-PCI/104-ExpressRegular price£269.50 Sale price Pricing excludes VAT.
Shipping cost calculated in checkout.
The product PCAN-PCI/104-Express Quad opto-decoupled (IPEH-003058) is no longer manufactured! Alternatively, the PCAN-PCI/104-Express FD Four Channel (CT-IPEH-004082) can be used, since it behaves identically concerning the CAN functionality.
Pickup currently unavailable
The PCAN-PCI/104-Express card enables the connection of one or two CAN busses to a PCI/104-Express system. Up to four cards can be stacked together. The CAN bus is connected using a 9-pin D-Sub plug on the slot brackets supplied. There is galvanic isolation of up to 500 Volts between the computer and CAN sides. There are versions with one, two and four channels.
The package is also supplied with the CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® and the programming interface PCAN-Basic.
Scope of Supply
- PCAN-PCI/104-Express card
- Slot bracket with D-Sub connector(s) for the CAN bus (two for the four-channel version)
- Device drivers for Windows® 10, 8.1 and Linux (32/64-bit)
- CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® Details ...
- Programming interface PCAN-Basic for developing applications with CAN connection Details ...
- Programming interfaces for standardized protocols from the automotive sector
- Manual in PDF format