PCAN-PC/104-PlusRegular price$328.00 Sale price Pricing excludes VAT.
Shipping cost calculated in checkout.
Some of our products are on varied lead times, For confirmation on when you can expect your order to arrive, please call in and speak to one of our experts.
Our team are available from 9:00am - 5:00pm on +44(0) 1234 247 176 and will be happy to discuss any questions.
The PCAN-PCI/104-Plus card enables the connection of one or two CAN networks to a PC/104-Plus system. Up to four cards can be operated, with each piggy-backing off the next. The CAN bus is connected using a 9-pin D-sub plug on the slot bracket supplied.
The card is available as a single or dual-channel version. The opto-decoupled versions also guarantee galvanic isolation of up to 500 Volts between the PC and the CAN sides.
The package is also supplied with the CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® and the programming interface PCAN-Basic.
Scope of Supply
- PCAN-PC/104-Plus card
- Slot bracket with D-Sub connectors for the CAN bus
- Device drivers for Windows® 10, 8.1 and Linux (32/64-bit)
- Device driver for Windows® CE 6.x (x86 and ARMv4 processor support)
- CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® Details ...
- Programming interface PCAN-Basic for developing applications with CAN connection Details ...
- Programming interfaces for standardized protocols from the automotive sector
- Manual in PDF format