PCAN-miniPCIeRegular price$369.00 Sale price Pricing excludes VAT.
Shipping cost calculated in checkout.
Some of our products are on varied lead times, For confirmation on when you can expect your order to arrive, please call in and speak to one of our experts.
Our team are available from 9:00am - 5:00pm on +44(0) 1234 247 176 and will be happy to discuss any questions.
The PCAN-miniPCIe card enables the connection of embedded PCs and laptops with PCI Express Mini slots to CAN networks. There is galvanic isolation of up to 300 Volts between the computer and CAN sides. The card is available as a single or dual-channel version.
The package is also supplied with the CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® and the programming interface PCAN-Basic.
Scope of Supply
- PCAN-miniPCIe card
- Connection cable including D-Sub plug for each channel
- Device drivers for Windows® 10, 8.1 and Linux (32/64-bit)
- CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® Details ...
- Programming interface PCAN-Basic for developing applications with CAN connection Details ...
- Programming interfaces for standardized protocols from the automotive sector
- Manual in PDF format