CT-IPEH-003070Regular price £370.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The PCAN-MiniDiag FD is a compact, low-cost handheld device for basic diagnosis and checking of CAN and CAN FD buses. Service technicians and developers can easily access networks of vehicles, machines, or industrial equipment whose configuration is unknown. For this, the nominal bit rate for CAN and additionally the data bit rate for CAN FD are determined using bit timing measurement. Furthermore, the device has measuring functions for the termination, bus load, and voltage levels at the CAN connector.
The PCAN-MiniDiag FD has an increased protection due to its membrane keypad and casing. The power is supplied by three replaceable batteries.
The new CAN FD standard (CAN with Flexible Data rate) is primarily characterized by higher bandwidth for data transfer. The maximum of 64 data bytes per CAN FD frame (instead of 8 so far) can be transmitted with bit rates up to 10 Mbit/s. CAN FD is downward-compatible to the CAN 2.0 A/B standard, thus CAN FD nodes can be used in existing CAN networks. However, in this case the CAN FD extensions are not applicable.
- batteries (3 x Micro AAA with 1.2 V or 1.5 V)
- Operation via membrane keypad with four keys
- Plastic casing with increased Ingress Protection IP42
- Dimensions: 122 x 69 x 44 mm
- Operating temperature range from -10 to 50 °C (14 to 122 °F)
- Detection of bit rates via exact bit timing measurements
- Measurement of the CAN termination
- Measurement of the CAN bus load with display in diagram
- Voltage measurement for CAN-High and CAN-Low at the CAN connector (D-Sub) via pin 2 and 7
- Voltage check at pin 6 and 9 with display of the voltage difference
- Counter for CAN, CAN FD, and error frames