CT-IPEH-004083Regular price £297.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The PCAN-M.2 allows the connection of CAN and CAN FD networks via the M.2 interface (PCIe) of modern computer boards. With its small format, the plug-in card is ideal for embedded PCs, single-board computers (SBC), and compact embedded applications. There is a galvanic isolation between the computer and the CAN side up to 300 Volts. The card is available as a single, dual, or four-channel version.
The new CAN FD standard (CAN with Flexible Data rate) is primarily characterized by higher bandwidth for data transfer. The maximum of 64 data bytes per CAN FD frame (instead of 8 so far) can be transmitted with bit rates up to 12 Mbit/s. CAN FD is downward-compatible to the CAN 2.0 A/B standard, thus CAN FD nodes can be used in existing CAN networks. However, in this case the CAN FD extensions are not applicable.
The monitor software PCAN-View and the programming interface PCAN-Basic for the development of applications with CAN connection are included in the scope of supply and support the new standard CAN FD.
Scope of Supply
- PCAN-M.2 card
- Connection cable including D-Sub plug for each channel
- Device drivers for Windows® 10, 8.1 and Linux (32/64-bit)
- CAN monitor PCAN-View for Windows® Details ...
- Programming interface PCAN-Basic for developing applications with CAN connection Details ...
- Programming interfaces for standardized protocols from the automotive sector
- Manual in PDF format