PCAN-LINRegular price$473.00 Sale price Pricing excludes VAT.
Shipping cost calculated in checkout.
Some of our products are on varied lead times, For confirmation on when you can expect your order to arrive, please call in and speak to one of our experts.
Our team are available from 9:00am - 5:00pm on +44(0) 1234 247 176 and will be happy to discuss any questions.
The PCAN-LIN module enables CAN, LIN, and serial participants to communicate. The module is supplied in a plastic casing and includes firmware which enables data to be exchanged between the different bus systems. Various modes can be set up with the aid of configuration software. Then for instance the module acting as the LIN master can request data and route the incoming LIN data to the CAN bus and/or the serial interface. Data can be routed between CAN and LIN with an ID offset.
- General-purpose gateway (or router when using Acceptance Code / Acceptance Mask feature) from:
- RS-232 to LIN (and back)
- CAN to LIN (and back)
- RS-232 to CAN (limited bandwidth)
- CAN bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B
- LIN bit rates of 1 – 20 kbit/s
- Transmitting/receiving LIN 1.x and 2.x frames
- Available for use as LIN master or slave
- Simulation of LIN slaves. Data can be changed via CAN frames
- Processing a user-definable LIN ID list (scheduler with limited number of entries)
- Individual LIN frames can be initiated via CAN or RS-232
- Voltage supply from 9 to 30 V
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- High-speed (ISO 11898-2) or Low-speed (ISO 11898-3) CAN transceiver module
- Galvanic isolation between RS-232 and CAN/LIN up to 1 kV (only for High-speed CAN)