MU-Thermocouple1 CANRegular price£704.00 Sale price Pricing excludes VAT.
Shipping cost calculated in checkout.
Some of our products are on varied lead times, For confirmation on when you can expect your order to arrive, please call in and speak to one of our experts.
Our team are available from 9:00am - 5:00pm at +44(0) 1234 247 176 and will be happy to discuss any questions.
Pickup currently unavailable
The Thermocouple measuring unit offers connections for 8 thermo-elements for different temperature ranges (J, K, T).
Measurement data can be preprocessed and transmitted via CAN bus using a central microcontroller. Configuration work involves using Windows® software on a computer connected to the same CAN bus.
The configuration requires a PEAK CAN interface.
- 8 Mini sockets for thermocouple types J, K, and T (depending on the assembly of measuring modules at delivery)
- 4 galvanically isolated measuring modules, each with 2 thermocouple sockets of the same type
- Measuring ranges:
- J: -210 to +1121 °C
- K: -200 to +1370 °C
- T: -200 to +400 °C
- Measurement accuracy: 0.2 %
- Accuracy of the reference sensors: typically ±0.5 K, max. ±1.0 K at +25 °C ambient temperature
- Resolution for temperature data at CAN communication: 1/16 °C
- High-speed CAN connection (ISO 11898-2) for data transfer and configuring
- Bit rates from 40 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- Galvanic isolation up to 500 V
- NXP TJA1040 CAN transceiver
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B
- Basic configuration with the Windows® software Thermocouple Configuration
- Advanced configuration with the Windows® software PPCAN-Editor 2
- Preprocessing of readings possible with integrated microcontroller
- Aluminum casing with flange. DIN rail fixing option available on request
- Voltage supply from 6 to 34 V
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)