CT-IPEH-002205-KRegular price £560.00 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The Thermocouple measuring unit offers connections for 8 thermo-elements for different temperature ranges (J, K, T).
Measurement data can be preprocessed and transmitted via CAN bus using a central microcontroller. Configuration work involves using Windows® software on a computer connected to the same CAN bus.
The configuration requires a PEAK CAN interface.
- 8 Mini sockets for thermocouple types J, K, and T (depending on the assembly of measuring modules at delivery)
- 4 galvanically isolated measuring modules, each with 2 thermocouple sockets of the same type
- Measuring ranges:
- J: -210 to +1121 °C
- K: -200 to +1370 °C
- T: -200 to +400 °C
- Measurement accuracy: 0.2 %
- Accuracy of the reference sensors: typically ±0.5 K, max. ±1.0 K at +25 °C ambient temperature
- Resolution for temperature data at CAN communication: 1/16 °C
- High-speed CAN connection (ISO 11898-2) for data transfer and configuring
- Bit rates from 40 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- Galvanic isolation up to 500 V
- NXP TJA1040 CAN transceiver
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B
- Basic configuration with the Windows® software Thermocouple Configuration
- Advanced configuration with the Windows® software PPCAN-Editor 2
- Preprocessing of readings possible with integrated microcontroller
- Aluminum casing with flange. DIN rail fixing option available on request
- Voltage supply from 6 to 34 V
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)