PCAN-RouterRegular price£321.98 Sale price Pricing excludes VAT.
Shipping cost calculated in checkout.
Some of our products are on varied lead times, For confirmation on when you can expect your order to arrive, please call in and speak to one of our experts.
Our team are available from 9:00am - 5:00pm and will be happy to discuss any questions.
Pickup currently unavailable
The PCAN-Router is a dual-channel CAN module whose NXP LPC21 series programmable microcontroller provides the option of using the CAN messages on both channels on a flexible basis. This gives a whole range of options for manipulation, evaluation, filtering, and routing of CAN messages.
Using the programming library and the GNU compiler for C and C++, a firmware is created and then transferred to the module via CAN. At delivery, the PCAN-Router is equipped with a demo firmware that forwards CAN messages 1:1 between both channels at 500 kbit/s. The corresponding source code is included as example in the scope of supply.
The module is installed in an aluminum profile casing, and is shipped in versions with two D-Sub connectors or a screw-terminal strip.
The transfer of the firmware via CAN requires a PEAK CAN interface.
- NXP LPC21 series microcontroller (16/32-bit ARM CPU)
- 32 kbyte EEPROM
- Two High-speed CAN channels (ISO 11898-2) with bit rates from 40 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s
- Complies with CAN specifications 2.0 A/B
- Galvanic isolation of the D-Sub connector CAN 2 (only applies to the opto-decoupled version)
- Status signaling with two 2-color LEDs
- Connections via two 9-pin D-Sub connectors or one 10-pole screw-terminal strip (Phoenix)
- Additional digital input (only applies to models with D-Sub connectors)
- Aluminum casing, optional with DIN rail fixing option available
- Voltage supply from 8 to 30 V
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C (-40 to 185 °F)
- New firmware can be loaded via CAN interface
Scope of Supply
- PCAN-Router in aluminum casing
- IPEH-002210-P: mating connector (Phoenix Contact MC 1,5/10-ST-3,81 - 1701458)
- Windows® development package with GCC ARM Embedded, flash program, and programming examples
- Manual in PDF format